2018 World Cup of Magazines - Prize Draw T&Cs
1. There are 25 magazine subscriptions to be won during the 2018 World Cup of Magazines.
2. 5 (five) magazine subscriptions will be available per round of the World Cup of Magazines.
3. Winners will have the choice of an annual magazine subscription from any of the 32 titles included in the World Cup promotion, these are:
Vegan Food & Living
Model Airplane International
Cake Decoration & Sugarcraft
Star Wars Insider
How It Works
Airfix Model World
4. There are 5 rounds during the World Cup of Magazines. These are:
a. Round 1: 14-25 June
b. Round 2: 27 June to 2 July
c. Quarter Final: 4-9 July
d. Semi Final: 10-12 July
e. Final: 13-15 July
5. Winners will be drawn at random, within 3 days of the conclusion of each round.
6. To qualify for this prize draw, you must have publicly shared your vote on Facebook or Twitter, using the hashtag #worldcupofmagazines mentioning our handle @pocketmags on Twitter, or tagging our page @magazinecouk on Facebook.
7. Entrants may vote and share in concurrent fixtures and multiple rounds, but only one share will be counted per person, per fixture, per round as entry into the round’s prize draw.
8. Only one digital magazine subscription can be won per person per household.
9. Digital magazine subscriptions will only be applied to active Pocketmags accounts.
10. Pocketmags reserves the right to withdraw this prize at any time and offer an alternative of equal value or less.
11. Prize is not for sale, resale, transferable or redeemable for cash. Nominal value 0.001p.
12. The promoter is Pocketmags (Owned by Jellyfish Connect Ltd.) - Registered address: 31 London Road, Reigate, Surrey, RH2 9SS
13. The entrant(s) must be aged 18 or over. Proof of identity and age may be required.
14. Employees of Jellyfish Connect Ltd or any associated company of Jellyfish Connect Ltd and their immediate families, persons connected with the competition/prize draw and their immediate families i.e. publishers are not eligible to enter the competition/prize draw.